Monday, June 3, 2013

My Asos Must Haves



Things I give up for online shopping:

Cocktails at Bars (quickly replaced by box wine)
Groceries (sometimes it's necessary to live off of wheat thins and water for new shoes)
Friday nights out (who am I kidding, I am totally fine watching PS I love you and eating ice cream at home)
Eating out (The Filet Mignon must wait)


Summer is here! Meaning out with the old, in with the new garments that will takeover my summer wardrobe.

Asos continues to be one of my favorite online shopping havens for every season. With endless styles and the "runway" option for viewing the garments, this is the most user-friendly shopping experience! I am traveling back home to Los Angeles for June and no trip is complete without some new clothes. 

Here are my Asos picks that will be joining my closet very soon!


































And here are two separate looks I've already created with the Linen Blazer:







xx

Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment