Monday, May 6, 2013

The Ever Stunning, Miss Moss.

When I first saw the cover for June's British Vogue, I almost fell out of my chair.

First off, does Kate Moss age? I think not. Secondly, she looks absolutely- irrevocably, stunning.

Shot by the brilliant Patrick Demarchelier, and styled to perfection by Vogue's Lucinda Chambers, Kate saturates the pages of the June 2013 issue with elegance, sex appeal, and a whole lot of 60's bombshell beauty.

The color palette of muddled rose, variations of green, brown, and bronze, add an exotic allure to the era that was the 60's. Lucinda, being the talent that she is, created such beautiful cohesion between the garments, adding a sense of mystery while maintaining class. In my opinion, these images drip sex appeal. Not to evoke a feeling of jealousy, but rather an overwhelming admiration for the woman wearing (and might I add, owning) the designer looks, flawlessly. 


See for yourself. What a dream.

More at Vogue.com




No comments:

Post a Comment