Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lady-post: I might die without these products.

Summer is amazing, is it not? Walking around in shorts at night in 80 degree weather is my personal heaven. Now along with the margaritas and late nights, comes heat. For most of my friends it is dry, dry, dry heat (shoutout California). 

If your skin is getting somewhat dried out, I highly recommend these products. Literally, I don't care if you think they're expensive. Don't buy your triple latte for a week and use that money, it's worth it. I wouldn't tell you to skip coffee if it wasn't. 


I am telling you right now, your face is going to feel softer than a new Prada after this.



This is a serum that is highly concentrated, so yes it is expensive for a small bottle, but the bottle lasts an extremely long time. Upon using this every night before I went to sleep, I noticed a change within a couple weeks. My skin was more hydrated, toned, and significantly smoother. Enough bullshit, this stuff is amazing, I swear on my mom's dog.


1 comment:

  1. Great !I've been searching google for several hours looking for relevant info on this, they definitely need to position your site on the first page!
    Aire Bra
    Slim 24 Pro
    Hair Building Fiber

    ReplyDelete