Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I bought a Unicorn today. Yes, I'm serious.

I told myself countless times last night, repeated to myself that today was the day I would dedicate all my sweet time to homework.

I failed (somewhat) and decided to go scour some vintage shops instead. When I am having trouble solving math problems, sometimes I think my time is better spent solving the sale price on a pair of shoes, or in today's case, a unicorn. 

Here are some of my majestic finds of today:

1. THIS
Yes, I know. I won at life today. 

2. Vintage Bolero/Blazer Jacket



I can not wait til it cools down in Savannah so I can wear this number out. What a dream. 

3. Late 1940's Black Lace Nightie


With a body suit underneath and some small adjustments, I'd wear it out in a heartbeat. Maybe even without the adjustments. 









No comments:

Post a Comment